Affordable Teeth Whitening Services in Peoria & Glendale AZ
Teeth Whitening services for yellowing teeth are an inevitable service as you grow older. As your enamel wears down, the dentin beneath shows through more clearly, giving your teeth a yellowish hue. Additionally, you may experience further discoloration caused by staining foods and drinks, smoking, and even certain medications. All of these changes age your teeth and diminish your smile.While this yellowing and staining might be a part of life, you don’t have to live with it. At AZ Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we can help you significantly improve the color and appearance of your teeth with professional teeth whitening treatments. We understand that everyone’s teeth and needs are different, so we offer a customized approach to fit your lifestyle and your budget.
Teeth Whitening Services
Many of the people who come to us for teeth whitening treatments want their teeth to look better quickly because they have a special event coming up (like a wedding or job interview) that requires them to look their very best.
Using Zoom in-office professional teeth whitening, we can try to get your teeth up to eight shades whiter in just a single office visit. We think you’ll be impressed by the difference in your smile.
Whitening your teeth with Zoom is easy. Call our office for a consultation and examination so that we can check the health of your teeth and gums and make sure that whitening is right for you. The next step is to give you a thorough cleaning to ensure that the whitening product is able to have even access to your enamel so that we get the best possible results. Zoom Teeth Whitening in Glendale AZ
We will apply the whitening gel to your teeth, and then a special light is used to activate the product. You’ll be monitored throughout this entire process to make sure that you are comfortable.
During your appointment, you’ll have three 15-minute whitening sessions. After each session, we’ll rinse the gel off your teeth and then reapply. After your sessions are up, you’ll get your first look at your results!
Teeth Whitening Services For That Perfect Smile
KöR Whitening aims to improve many of the unresolved issues of the older dental whitening systems. Issues include sensitivity, inability to correct intrinsic staining, and several others. Clinically tested, KöR whitening has been developed by a recognized dentist in cosmetic dentistry — Dr. Rod Kurthy. This teeth whitening system works on a simple principle in that teeth can be whitened based on the strength of the whitening agent and the length of time that it remains in contact with the teeth.
This system can be applied at home or in the office. It involves customizing a mouth tray with whitening gel. The patient will wear the trays for six hours. The duration is longer than the average custom whitening tray. If the belching option is at home, it must be followed by an in-office visit.
The KöR system is superior to other whitening treatments. One reason is that the whitening agents are refrigerated. This keeps the whitening agents fresh when they reach our office. The agents are stronger when they are applied to the patient’s teeth. Refrigeration will also make the bleaching agents stay longer and fresher in the tray. The patient no longer requires an application of irritating chemicals to stabilize the agents for proper storage. Patients can wear the KöR bleaching tray for an extended period without having to endure sensitivity issues.
Benefits of KöR Teeth Whitening
- This teeth whitening system offers dramatic results. One of them is that it can whiten even tetracycline stains. The bleaching results are permanent.
- The more wear-time of KöR whitening allows the whitening agents to work longer and harder than other whitening systems. As a result, the system restores the teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen from the whitening gel, thereby permanently dissolving those ingrained stain molecules and producing up to 20 shades of whitening.
- If you wish to achieve the whitest teeth possible, then KöR whitening is the best option. It is also ideal if your teeth have special whitening needs, like deep staining or hypersensitivity issues.
- Unlike the home whitening kits, the take-home teeth bleaching kits that we offer are completely customizable to meet your unique needs. No smile is the same, and our kits and our treatments reflect that.
- We’ll select a strength that will give you the results you want without irritation and craft customized trays that fit your teeth perfectly. We can also select a product with an added desensitizer so that you can try to whiten your teeth even if you have slight sensitivity.
- We’ll also go over the instructions with you and make sure that you completely understand the process. Anytime you have a question or concern, just give our office a call.